Randstad Immediate Opening for a Quality Control Technician in Miami, Florida
Immediate Opening for a Quality Control Technician
US$ 18 - US$ 20 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is partnering with a Food Distribution Company in Miami and is seeking a Quality Control Technician for a Direct Hire position . The company offers stability, opportunity for long term employment, training, benefits and an environment for recognition and development.
Qualified candidates should have 1 year of quality and or seafood experience. Candidates must have working knowledge of GMP's, FDA and must be able to work occasional overtime.
- Perform incoming quality control inspections (temperature, quality, sensory, etc).
- Collect samples for quality testing, microbial testing, and other product testing.
- Monitor cold chain management program for temperature and control from receiving to shipping.
- Monitor pest control programs.
- Assist the Production, Purchasing, and other Teams with quality control activities.
- Evaluate products for compliance with product specifications.
- Complete required reports in a timely manner.
- Report to management defects and other problems.
- As this is a new position, responsibilities will be evaluated periodically.
Working hours: 8-job ends
- High School degree, or equivalent, or proven experience commensurate with the principal responsibilities.
- Prefer prior quality and/or seafood experience.
- Excellent interpersonal communications (verbal and written)
- Working knowledge of HACCP, SSOPs, GMPs, FDA and all other applicable State and Local agencies.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to get along well with different people in various departments.
- Be able to meet deadlines.
If you qualify for this position and are interested to learn more about this opportunity please contact Vanessa Garcia at 305-556-9060 or email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.