Randstad Unloader / Loader Bartlett $10 / hr - Noon - 10pm Shift in Memphis, Tennessee
Unloader / Loader Bartlett $10 / hr - Noon - 10pm Shift
US$ 10 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad in Bartlett is hiring for Unloader / Loader Associates.-- A resume is required to be considered.- You must be willing to lift 50 lbs consistently to meet the client requirements.- This position is in the Bartlett area.- We are looking for energetic candidates who can work in a fast pasted, busy distribution environment.- These positions have opportunities to become permanent for- candidates who have unloading/loading experience using a RF Scan Gun, a great attitude, fantastic attendance, and a great work ethic.- Poor attendance will not be acceptable, this positions requires you to be at work every day.-
We are looking for candidates who are only looking for temporary to permanent opportunities.-
Shift is as follows...
Noon to 10pm Monday - Friday- Some days may require Overtime until 11pm
Some Saturdays may be required.- Saturday work hours are 7am-Noon.
Candidates will only be considered with 1 year or more years Stocking / RF Scan Gun experience.
Below is a list of the primary function of the position:
- Unpacks and places parts received from suppliers and customers on shelves in the correct alphanumeric sequence or proper location within the stockroom in a neat and orderly fashion. Removes all packing material and waste product disposing in proper receptacle.
- Must be detailed oriented, have a strong attention to detail, and have a niche for accuracy.
- Must take pride in their work.
- Have a professional attitude.
- Must be willing to meet stocking goals per day.
- May assist in the pulling of product using an electronic scanner, placing product in proper container for shipment. Additionally, may assist in loading product into trucks for shipment.
- Must be willing to work in a fast pace environment and work within daily stocking goals.
Working hours: Noon - 10pm
Experience, Education, and Abilities:
- Requires completion of a high school diploma, general education degree (GED) or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Must be functionally literate (able to read numbers, read/write and count accurately).
- Must be able to pass a background check and Lab drug screen.
- Must be able to work in a drug free atmosphere.
- Ability to lift / carry by hand freight weighing up to 50 pounds several times a week.
- Able to push/pull up to 300 lbs using mechanical aids, such as hand trucks, barrel dollies, hydraulic lifts, etc.
- Ability to bend, twist, squat, climb, push and pull and move at a quick speed of pace.
- Ability to work with computer scanning equipment.
- Ability to follow instructions and complete required training.
- Must be able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Must have basic written and verbal communication skills (documentation, communication with peers, supervisors and customers).
Please attach Resume When you apply
***If you meet the above qualifications please contact me at 901/937-0387 and you can email me at email@example.com
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.