Randstad Seeking Production Workers in Memphis, Tennessee
Seeking Production Workers
US$ 9 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionCurrently hiring production workers for Brothers International in the Bartlett, TN. Our client manufactures printers, postage meters, and automated sewing systems for the fashion apparel and automotive industries.
Seeking a reliable, eager, and motivated self-starters who thrive in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Please apply and attach resume for consideration.
Some positions start out short term and can change to long term with good work performance and attendance.
- Six months of experience as Assembler working in manufacturing or production
- Able to use hand-held tools such as a screw driver and air drills in a fast paced environment
- Flexible to work in different roles within a department
- Able to stand for up to 4+ hours at a time, stooping, bending, lifting up to 50lbs.
- Able to perform repetitive tasks, hand-motions while working in a team-based environment
- Must possess basic math skills, counting, and sorting
- Must be a team player and flexible
Working hours: 1st Shift - Monday - Friday
--Provide proof of H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
--Willing to submit to background screening and drug screening
--Provide at least two work references
- Get paid weekly
- Benefits available through Randstad
- Client located close to restaurants and shopping
- Avoid rush hour traffic with great working hours
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.