Randstad Recruiter in Memphis, Tennessee
US$ 14 - US$ 18 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Hiring a Recruiter in the Memphis, TN area! Recruiter needed for our Administrative and Accounting division for Memphis. This position provides training and a great opportunity for growth. This is a position for a Recruiter who wants to pursue a rewarding career by assisting others in their job search.
- Source, screen, interview and recommend candidates for open positions at entry level and within professional organizations. Direct sourcing/screening for positions as determined by the business needs while complying with organization policy and government regulatory guidelines
- Design, develop, and implement local sourcing strategies to attract quality candidates that reflect the local community demographics and build a long term community of prospective candidates
- Work with managers in presenting best qualified candidates that meet job requirements. Relationship management to include advisement, coaching, influencing and orientation related to staffing.
- Drive profitable growth by maximizing order fill ratio and growing the number of placements made each week
- Create and manage a strategic recruitment plan by building a talent database through sourcing, assessing, and interviewing candidates both in-person and over the telephone
- Handle all administrative details of the candidate processes - application, interview, and hire
- Contribute to growth in the branch by identifying qualified sales leads from interviews and references
Working hours: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm
Qualifications for Hiring:
- Outstanding service orientation; sense of urgency; high-level of personal integrity - 3+ years of high volume recruiting experience - Experience communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure and flexible in adapting and responding to changing situations - Ability to work independently, but a strong effective team player; commitment to results; solutions oriented; superior organizational skills and ability to multi-task - Strong skills in candidate pipeline generation
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.