Randstad Material Handler in Memphis, Tennessee
US$ 10 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is seeking experienced Material Handlers in Memphis for a project.
To qualify for this position the candidate must possess the following:
- At least 1 year of experience using an RF scan gun
- Must be able to pay close attention-to-detail
- Make the assigned production rate for assigned projects and areas
- Must be able to sort, palletize, and load material.
Working hours: Various Shifts
- Sort, recoup, pack, mark, and label materials. Check or count freight for accuracy and/or damage
- Perform duties needed for assembling displays and other specialty value-added services per the customers' requirements
- Participate in physical inventories as scheduled
Experience: Minimum of 1 year of experience in warehousing/distribution/logistics
*Weekends may be required**
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.