Randstad Document Processor (3rd Shift - 1:00AM until FINISH) in Memphis, Tennessee
Document Processor (3rd Shift - 1:00AM until FINISH)
US$ 8 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe essential responsibilities of the Document Processor position are to sort, process, and scan extensive contract paperwork in an office production environment. The Document Processor reviews copies to remove specific forms, sort forms, scan forms, and prepares forms for physical processing or storage. This is a professional office environment, which is climate controlled and moves at a fast pace.
- Process various contracts in a timely manner.
- Verify loan documents including loan contracts, income verification, credit application and loan approvals by making sure all items were included and ultimately preparing application for processing.
- Input proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Process an average of  contract per day while maintaining company's production rate.
- Other duties include making copies of un-related items that were not relevant to loan contracts.
- Audit and staple and folded processed work.
Further questions may be sent to Paul.Johnson@RandstadUSA.com
ONLY APPLY TO THIS POSTING IF YOU CAN WORK 3RD SHIFT (1:00AM until FINISH)
Working hours: 1:00 AM until FINISH
--Prior experience working with copiers, scanners and filing
--Prior basic computer skills
--Able to sit for long periods of time and complete repetitive task
--Able to focus and pay attention to detail
--Must be able to work a flexible schedule (shifts may have a start time but no definite end time)
Must be willing to submit to:
--Job related assessments
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.