Randstad Production Supervisor Needed- Interviewing IMMEDIATELY in Melville, New York
Production Supervisor Needed- Interviewing IMMEDIATELY
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Do you have really great experience from working at a production facility?
Are you looking for a growth opportunity where sky s the limit?
You re in luck!
We are looking to fill a position with a large production company on a temp-to-perm basis.
This is a great opportunity for you if you have worked your way up from an assembler or line worker to a lead and are now ready for the next step as a supervisor.
- Coordinating production employees to specific areas
- Supervising production as it runs
- Coordinating with Manager if line needs maintenance
- Coordinating resources/materials for production to complete projects by deadline
- Motivating all employees and working alongside them to ensure they all deadlines are met
- Creating a team environment
Working hours: 8am-5pm
- Bilingual: English/Spanish, a plus in order to efficiently communicate with employees
- Previous experience in production, food or plastics, preferred
- Previous experience leading a team of 3-6 employees
- Must be reliable, loyal, responsible and able to work Monday-Friday and, sometimes, Overtime
If you have the required skills and the experience, and are looking for the next step, apply to this post and send your resume to email@example.com. Then call Elizabeth at 631/547-4878 to confirm an interview for Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.