Randstad Medical Billing and Collections in Melville, New York
Medical Billing and Collections
US$ 35,000 - US$ 45,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad has some very exciting medical billing and collections opportunities for a growing healthcare company in Melville, NY.
- Analyze claims and ensure that there is no missing or incomplete information.
- Retrieve missing claim information from various sources.
- Enter data such as insurance eligibility and claim information and demographic characteristics into the company billing system.
- Verify updated insurance and patient information.
- Validate the information on all medical claims received.
- Troubleshoot any problems encountered in the verification process thus lessening the likelihood of payment and collection problems.
- First time calls to insurance carrier
- Follow up calls to insure timely payments
- Accounts receivable
- EOB s - checking that all codes have been accounted for
Hours: Mon-Fri 8am-5pm
- 1-3 years medical billing or collections experience
- Proficiency in MS Office
- *Surgical, neurological, or physician billing experience preferred***
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to multi-task
If you are interested and feel you are qualified for the position, please apply in a Word document. All qualified applicants will be contacted shortly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.