Randstad Lab Tech- Global Beauty Company! in Melville, New York
Lab Tech- Global Beauty Company!
US$ 16 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client, an Global Beauty Company on Long Island is currently seeking a Lab Tech to join their research and development team. This is a great opportunity for a graduate with a Bachelor's Degree in Biology. This is an temporary position and are a great way to get your foot in the door with a very reputable company. These are immediate needs so please only apply if you can start immediately.
The Lab Tech/Scientist will be responsible for applying various biological techniques for research purposes. The position will be responsible for performing cell culture for the more senior scientists in the lab.
1) Perform cell culture for the lab in order to supply needed cells for the other scientists in the lab
2) Conduct biochemical and biological testing on cells in culture
3) Maintenance of general lab supply inventory
1) B.S. in biology/Biochemistry
2) Experience in cell culture
3) Strong technical and interpersonal skills
4) Computer skills including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 8:30-5:00
Please send your resume in a Word document to be considered to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.