Randstad Operator 1 in Marietta, Pennsylvania
US$ 18 - US$ 19 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Operate and interact with equipment and automation systems and assembles components in order to support manufacturing operations.
Equipment used but not limited to includes: Vial Washer, Dehydrogenation / Sterilization Tunnel, Autoclaves, Portable Vessels, Buffer Preparation, Capping, Filter Integrity in Grade C/D areas.
Operator 1 (MUST BE OPEN TO FLEX SHIFTS)
1st shift M-F 7a-330p
2nd shift M-F 3-1130p
3rd shift Sunday evening to Thursday morning 11p-730a
4th shift Sat/Sun 7a-730p and either Thu/Fri or Mon/Tues 7a-330p
- Operate processing equipment in Grade C/D areas in accordance with SOPs, to include, Vial Washer, Dehydrogenation /Sterilization Tunnel, Autoclaves, DIP/CIP/SIP stations, Ultrasonic Sink, Thaw Baths, Product Vessels, Vial Capper, and Filter Integrity Testing.
- Troubleshoot process equipment and interact with maintenance personnel
- Demonstrate proficiency as outlined in training requirements for equipment systems and position.
- Responsible for loading and unloading materials, labeling according to SOPs, assembling valves, connectors, and other equipment and tools using Aseptic technique.
- Recognize and report deviations or potential issues immediately to the management team.
- Perform all job responsibilities in compliance with applicable regulations, guidelines, policies, standard operating procedures, and industry practice and Industrial Excellence initiatives.
- Communicate and report status of equipment maintenance related issues to the area supervisor / manager, and assist with actions necessary to resolve issues.
- Work independently with minimal supervision to perform normal processes and procedures.
- Work on any assignment as directed.
- High School diploma required. Some college education and/or experience in a Pharmaceutical cGMP environment preferred.
-Some mechanical aptitude required in order to operate scales and PH meters.
-The capability to maintain attention to detail and quality and a high level of integrity and confidentiality, while completing multiple or repetitive tasks and meeting timelines and deadlines.
-Ability to read, understand, follow and comply with technical and written documents (SOPs.)
-Ability to work around acids, bases, oxidizers and cleaning solvents while wearing appropriate PPE.
-Ability to perform calculations using simple mathematical formulas using fractions, percentages and significant numbers. The ability to measure volume and weight.
-Basic computer skills required.
-Must be able to follow detailed processing instructions as well as clearly and accurately documenting all necessary batch documentation.
-Physical requirements include stooping, standing, climbing and lifting of between 30 - 50 lbs.
-Position may require employees to work in a 24/7 rotational schedule. This schedule will include holidays, and weekends; over-time may be required. Work closely with shift team to achieve goals in a 24/7 cGMP Production Environment.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.