Randstad Executive Recruiter in Marietta, Georgia
US$ 35 - US$ 40 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad at Cobb is currently hiring an Executive Recruiter for a local Healthcare client in Marietta. If interested, please apply below and to move forward faster in the process, complete this 5 minute introductory video- https://randstad.greenjobinterview.net/apply?job=168218
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Consults with leaders/hiring managers to understand requirements of the leader needed to fill vacancy. Able to represent the company to candidates interested in employment to determine if qualifications and qualities would be a job fit.
- With Leadership input, determines search methodology (use of retained or contingency firm, general posting to ATS or other).
- Maintains accurate applicant tracking system records by assuring jobs are posted and approved by appropriate chain of command. Assures applicants are screened and sourced appropriately.
- Oversight and Coordination of all on-site interviews. This includes development of interview agenda and coordination of travel arrangements.
- Oversight for pre-employment assessments prior to hire which includes review of background checks, drug screen results and employee health clearance
- Assures appropriate license and certifications are in employee file prior to employment. Assures Job descriptions requirements are met and documented in file. Assures Job Description is signed and in employee file.
- Creates and administers all offer letters with details of terms of offer in accordance with hiring guidelines and compensation policies.
- Processes all expenditures involved with the interview and/or hire process. (Hotel stay, rental car, moving expense, temporary housing, etc.)
- Communicates with hiring manager by frequent on site rounding, phone contact and email regarding status of applicants and positions to be filled. Assures timely communications regarding any barriers to hire.
Working hours: 8am-5pm
Skills and Qualifications:
- Required Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Communications, Marketing or other related discipline from a college or university accredited by the US Department of Education is required.
- Required Minimum Experience: 5+ years in recruiting, preferably in with a focus on executive recruiting and in a healthcare setting.
- Required Minimum Skills: Must have exceptional organizational, critical thinking and interviewing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with all levels of leadership and maintain excellent customer service.
- Must be familiar with employment law, recruitment best practices, and management tools such as position control and Kronos.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems is preferred. Must have overall knowledge with computer programs such as word and excel. Must be internet savvy and experienced in resume mining online databases.
- Requires exceptional communication skills with the ability to effectively support senior leaders within the organization.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.