Randstad Production Supervisor in Manitowoc, Wisconsin
US$ 55,000 - US$ 60,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A good standing company on the north side of Manitowoc has an open production supervisor position that would be available for 2nd shift.
Position: Direct Hire
Shifts: 2nd shift
Pay: $55,000 - $60,000
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package consisting of health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, and 401(k).
- Provide leadership on the production floor
- Be able to start the shift and coordinate call ins and people changes in departments
- Facility shift meetings
- Train new hires
- Conduct annual reviews for employees
- Listen and provide feedback, coaching and counseling
- Help build and promote a teamwork environment
- Collaborate with management
- Adress issues as they arise
- Monitor production metrics and resolve production deficiencies
- Must have a high school diploma
- A Bachelors or Associates degree I n business management or a related engineering field is preferred
- Must have at least 3 years of experience supervising in a manufacturing setting
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be efficient in Microsoft suite of products
- Must be able to lift up to 60 pounds
Working hours: 2nd shift
All candidates must submit to a background check and drug screen.
If you are QUALIFIED, please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com or email me your resume to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.