Randstad Maintenance Mechanic in Manitowoc, Wisconsin
US$ 19 - US$ 21 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionA good standing company on the north side of Manitowoc has an open maintenance mechanic position that would be available for 3rd shift.
Position: Direct Hire
Shifts: 3rd shift
Pay: $19.00 - 21.00
Benefits: We offer a comprehensive benefit package consisting of health, life, dental, vision, health savings account, short term disability, and 401(k).
- Provide emergency repairs of equipment
- Perform scheduled maintenance repairs of equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance on equipment
- Perform mechanic skills including mechanical, pneumatic, and hydraulic troubleshooting of machines
- Comply with OSHA safety and health regulations
- Must have at least 5 years of industrial experience
- 3+ years of experience in a maintenance mechanic role preferred
- Must have strong communication and team work skills
- Must have strong math skills
- Must be able to work with little to no supervision
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally
- Will be standing / walking / kneeling a majority of shift
Working hours: 3rd
All candidates must submit to a background check and drug screen.
If you are QUALIFIED, please apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com or email me your resume to Lynn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.