Randstad 2nd Shift Shipping and Receiving with Forklift in Manchester, Connecticut
2nd Shift Shipping and Receiving with Forklift
US$ 14 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionAre you looking for a new opportunity in a fast paced work environment? Our client in Manchester is looking for a warehouse professional to join their growing team. This position will become PERMANENT for the right candidate!
You will be responsible for the timely and accurate picking of products, maintaining inventory, using FedEx and UPS software and operating an electric pallet jack/forklift.
Hours: Monday - Friday
3:30 pm - 12:00 am
- Safely build pallets, cart or cages of product for loading and delivery to our customer.
- Select product safely with a high degree of accuracy.
- Safely maneuver motorized material handling equipment.
- Meet or exceed productivity standards.
- Any other duties as assigned.
Working hours: 3:30 pm - 12:00 am
Required Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 18 Years of age.
- 6 months of related experience (i.e. working in a distribution warehouse environment).
- Experience using a pallet jack and/or forklift preferred.
Apply now for immediate consideration or give Josh or Cassie a call at 860-793-2959.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.