Randstad Molding Operator in Malvern, Pennsylvania
US$ 11 per hour
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis.
Ability to rotate through the assembly line.
* Performs on-line and in-process visual inspection of products to ensure specifications per work order and procedure are followed.
* Assists Team Leader and Technicians with product and/or machine change-overs.
* Ensures product assembled meets quality standards.
* Rejects product outside of specifications.
* Adheres to safety standards.
* May operate a variety of testing equipment required for periodic product and process testing.
* Performs other related tasks, as required.
Areas that will be helpful for candidates to have experience in:
Medical product assembly/eye-hand coordination, Assembly line rotation, Quality inspection, Computerized test equipment operation
Working hours: 12 Hour Rotating Shifts! 3:30am-3:30pm OR 3:30pm-3:30am
* Education and/or experience equivalent to a high school diploma or certificate of leaving.
* Demonstrates competencies and ability to rotate in a specific assembly line or work cell.
* Ability to perform a variety of assembly tasks requiring dexterity and fine motor skills.
* Ability to visually check work performed and identify whether a product has been assembled correctly.
* Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
* Attentiveness in performing tasks.
* Ability to work as a team member in assembling sterile medical products.
* Ability to meet line rate expectations.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.