Randstad Medical Scheduling Representative in Maitland, Florida
Medical Scheduling Representative
US$ 12 - US$ 14 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe are in need of customer focused Customer Service Representatives to provide customers with courteous, accurate and timely assistance and information. Establishing rapport, delivering service level requirements, up selling, and providing exceptional quality service are key components to this role. We are looking for candidates with experience taking orders and data processing. This position will be servicing Otubound calls.
This position is a long term temporary role working Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm.
Working hours: Mon- Fri - 8 am - 5 pm
- Excellent customer service skills with a proven ability to establish rapport and solve problems quickly
- Recent high level Outbound Call Center experience preferred
- Ability to multi task (you must be able to type and talk at the same time)
- Proven customer service skills with a sense of urgency
- Experience in a medical office/ healthcare/ insurance field is preferred
To be considered for this position, please email your resume to email@example.com.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.