Randstad Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Associate in Macon, Georgia
Accounts Receivable/Customer Service Associate
US$ 12 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad is recruiting accounts receivable/collections professionals for an exciting career opportunity. This position is responsible for the collection and resolution of invoices associated with a general range of commercial accounts. Working under close supervision involving detailed instructions and frequent performance measurement, this position provides a high level of customer service by working with internal and external customers to resolve delinquent accounts.
Class starts in November!
Attendance is critical. Training will be from 8-5 for the first 5-7 weeks, after training candidates must be able to work shifts of 8-5, 9-6, or 11-8. Please state shift availability when applying.
Job Duties include:
- Manages portfolio by reviewing aging reports and initiating contact with customers with past due balances to arrange timely payment.
- Resolves customer complaints and researches account discrepancies.
- Manages A/R balances to minimize account delinquency.
- Documents all account activity.
- Identifies issues causing delays in customer payment and works to resolve those issues.
- Works with various departments to establish and satisfy criteria required for timely payment.
- Submits credit, adjustment, and/or customer refund requests for account resolution.
- Establishes and maintains excellent working rapport with internal and external customers.
- Adheres to organizational policies and procedures.
- Maintains effective communication with internal and external customers.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Monday through Friday 8-5, 9-6 or 11-8
--Excellent Computer Skills, including Microsoft Excel skills including the functions of sort, copy, filter, sum.
--Basic math skills
--Good grammar skills
--Good oral and written communication skills
--Good negotiation skills
--Good analytical skills
--Excellent Customer service
--Collections with relationship building with internal and external customers
--Discretion with the handling of confidential information
--High school diploma or equivalent required
--Requires 1+ year of customer service in a call center environment
--Accounts Receivable, collections or call center experience preferred
No absences will be permitted during the first 90 days of training. Only candidates willing to work temp-to-hire for career opportunities will be considered.
Apply online at www.randstadstaffing.com. Email is the preferred method of communication for this position.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.