Randstad Logistics Coordinator in Louisville, Kentucky
US$ 30,000 - US$ 40,000 per year
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
We are in need of a Logistics Account Specialist. Must have at least 3 years of logistics coordination experience with international customs. Must have experience in customs clearance, international import/ export documents, TSA requirements, trucking, delivery negotiations, and invoicing.
This individual assumes full responsibility for management, and fulfillment of clients business needs of assigned accounts. Route inbound and outbound air freight shipments. Track and trace air freight / distribution shipments from Priority facility through final destination.
Working hours: 8am-5pm M-F
- Provide quotes on transportation charges to Client
- Check bulk e-mails and interpret data for proper response
- Take orders
- Freight receipt and Processing
- Escort to Tender freight/paperwork to Carriers
- Track shipments with carriers (airlines, ground carriers)
- Set up pick ups / deliveries
- Track and trace shipments via web and e-mail
- Perform Internal project coordination and management throughout the entire distribution process
- Identification and coordination of process improvement opportunities
- Provide essential information, timely to internal staff, ensuring the success of each distribution
- Advise customers of delays
- Handle customer complaints
- Problem solving lost / misrouted freight
Interested? Apply Online and send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. For questions contact Dana Kleinman or Casey Tanaro at 502-583-1237
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.