Randstad Billing Clerk in Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, CA
US$ 26 - US$ 30 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionHIRING NOW FOR A BILLING CLERK**
Our client is looking for a full-time Billing Clerk to aid their Los Angeles office, located in Century City. This is a temp-to-hire opportunity with one of the leading Law Firms in Los Angeles. This is a phenomenal opportunity for a candidate looking to solidify their career in accounting and billing. The ideal candidate for this Billing Clerk position will have at least one year of experience in billing with a law firm or professional services. This opportunity offers extraordinary growth potential for a candidate searching for a high-level administrative career.
- Handling all aspects of the client billing preparation.
- Processing edits, printing and mailing invoices.
- Preparation and submission of electronic invoices in accordance with client and vendor guidelines.
- Searching and resolving issues associated with electronic invoicing.
- Must be flexible to work overtime as needed during critical deadlines such as month-end and year-end closing.
Working hours: 8AM-5PM
- High School diploma.
- One year of experience handling billing matters with a law firm or professional services type environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Great organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work independently.
- Possess excellent communication skills.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.