Randstad Administrative Assistant in Los Angeles, California
Los Angeles, CA
US$ 23 - US$ 25 per hour
Saturday, October 1, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOne of the world's largest and most trusted investment management companies has an immediate opening for a Global Review Coordinator. This is a 6 month assignment with premium pay + benefits.
We are looking for skilled Administrative Assistants who are extremely detail oriented with impeccable accuracy and exceptional organizational skills. This is a great opportunity and the client is looking to interview Candidates immediately.
$23-$25/hour + benefits 8:00am-5:00pm Located in the West Side of Los Angeles. Please apply to this position directly or send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Call 310.443.9580 for more details.
- Sending review communications, tracking documents, scheduling meetings, collecting review documents from IG assistants, preparing review meeting agenda packets, mailing final reviews and corresponding documentation to the investment professionals, e-mailing final reviews to admins, and tracking when reviews discussions have taken place. The review coordinator posts and updates documents, announcements, and regularly pulls information and documents from SharePoint.
- The review coordinator also acts a scribe during manager feedback discussions. Investment Group Resource Management Team (IGRMT) senior managers facilitate the calls with each manager group and the scribe captures the discussion, attributing the comments to each manger. Scribes attend meetings across multiple time zones. Additionally, scribes write the first draft of the performance review and makes edits based on manager feedback.
- The global review coordinator regularly interacts with the European coordinator, the global Investment Group assistant population and their managers, HR, and all members of the IGRMT.
Working hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
- Exceptional organizational skills, impeccable accuracy, superb calendaring with the ability to schedule meetings across multiple time zones, strong verbal and written communication skills, and innately methodical.
- Experience with directly handling highly confidential information, professional maturity, comfortable working independently, and is able to work with a variety of personalities and work styles.
- Strong excel skills, basic SharePoint knowledge, fast and accurate note taking, and familiarity writing performance reviews is preferred.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.