Randstad Adminstrative Assistant in Londonderry, New Hampshire
US$ 15 - US$ 16 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
Our client in Londonderry is search for Administrative Assistant/Reception for their local team.
This role will require 25% Administrative duties and 75% Receptionist dutes. The ideal candidate will have
worked in a similar dual role and be versed in SAP or other CRM program.
- Responsible for forming a customers first impression of company
- Answer and transfer switchboard calls to appropriate personnel in a professional and positive manner
- Greet all individuals visiting the Londonderry, NH location
- Maintain visitor log per HSE policy including screening international visitors
- Handle all inbound and outbound mail
- Order office supplies and computer accessories for Londonderry facility following P-card audit process
- Maintain conference room calendars for Londonderry facility
- Maintain phone list for Londonderry and Williston facilities
- Training support: create visitor sheet, upload video to hospitality area TV, ordering lunch, file receipts
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as necessary
Working hours: 8am-5pm
- Organization and attention to detail and deadlines
- Experience with multi-line phone systems
- Skilled competency in the use of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Experience with SAP a definite plus
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Solid interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate with a wide range of individuals while working as a team member
- An overall sense of urgency to "get the job done"!
- A positive, energetic and friendly personality
For immediate consideration, please reply directly to ad. For prompt follow up, please call 603/623-1181 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.