Randstad Spanish/English Speaking Staffing Recruiter in Lithonia, Georgia
Spanish/English Speaking Staffing Recruiter
US$ 13 per hour
Tuesday, October 4, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionStaffing Recruiter job responsibilities include:
- Consulting with HR Manager and Operation managers to thoroughly understand the clients' needs.
- Developing creative sourcing strategies and leveraging resources to recruit high caliber candidates through online social networking, job boards, community involvement, professional networking, and local media resources.
- Interviewing and assessing candidates' qualifications through a combination of behavioral interviews and competency based evaluations.
- Developing a network of ready to work candidates to meet the current and anticipated needs of our clients.
- Facilitating interviews between the candidate and Operators when necessary.
- Facilitating A-Action-specific and client specific hiring and on-boarding processes.
- Developing long term relationships with employees while on assignment, providing career coaching, and when required disciplinary actions.
- Maintains and updates thorough, accurate, and compliant documentation of all client, candidate, and temporary interactions via technology solutions.
Working hours: Monday-Friday, from 8:00 am-5:00 pm
--Bachelor's degree in related field or equivalent experience.
--Minimum two (2) years recruiting or customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
--One year experience in the recruiting industry is preferred
--Spanish and English Speaking
--The ability to stay organized and prioritize multiple tasks without compromising quality or service.
--Must have the ability to learn new software and navigate the internet with ease.
--A consultative approach to building and maintain good client relationships and candidate networks.
--The ability to communicate effectively and efficiently through verbal and written correspondence.
--The ability to work independently as well as on a team.
--Excellent customer service, sales, and relationship building skills.
--A positive attitude and team player mentality.
--A good work ethic motivated by results.
Qualifications: Advancement opportunities are available for employees who exhibit:
--Willingness to learn and lead
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.