Randstad Mailroom Clerk in Lincolnshire, Illinois
US$ 13 - US$ 15 per hour
Thursday, October 6, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionThe contractor level MPC Processor is responsible for learning the company's business and the deadline requirements for the clients that we serve. Learn to operate/maintain meter machines and intelligent inserting equipment. Follow department standards on processing all outgoing work while maintaining a clean and safe working environment. Gain basic knowledge on postal standards and the requirements while processing "special mail", (i.e., Postal Express, Certified Mail, International Mail, Certificate of Mailings, etc). Ability to lift up to 75 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Quality Focus is must
- Detail Oriented is must
- Organizational Skills
- Team Participation
- Basic mechanical skills
Working hours: 7:30 AM - 4:00 PM
- Read bill of materials for each job before processing the mailing. Confirm that all appropriate materials are received and mailings are ready to be processed.
- Process outgoing "Presort" and "First Class" mail using the meter machines.
- Learn the operation of the intelligent inserting equipment.
- Verify all counts are accurate upon completion of a job.
- Escalate all issues to WFC and/or lead to initiate quality procedures to determine the cause of the issue. No job is to be released without 100% accuracy of the work processed.
- Learn the procedures in processing all types of "special mailings."
- Log all assembly metrics in designated manual upon completion of each job.
- Follow department procedures to keep the MPC equipment and department in clean/safe operating condition.
- Trouble shoots basic problems with equipment.
- Work collaboratively with all MPC colleagues to confirm that all client deadlines are met.
- Participate in the CSS cross training module when appropriate.
- Perform any other task as required or requested.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.