Randstad PACKAGING in Lincoln, Nebraska
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Work as part of a team operating pharmaceutical packaging lines. Operate packaging equipment and other related tasks. Maintain accurate and concurrent documentation of all tasks completed. Maintain a positive attitude and be able to work well with others in a team environment. Demonstrate good attendance.
Working with a coach and / or trainer complete the Packaging Operations On the Job Training Program which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Complete Training Modules (Packaging Orientation, Packaging Safety, Packaging Safety Program, Packaging Colleague Expectations, and the department specific module
for the packaging area assigned).
- Complete job specific training checklists for 5 packaging lines
- Learn to use Packaging related Standard Operating Procedures, Batch Records, Logbooks and Job Aides.
- Learn the operation of Motorized Materials Handling Equipment as assigned
- Learn to identify packaging component and finished goods quality expectations
- Learn to complete product specific packaging documents and log book entries
- Learn the support of manufacturing departments through the movement of product, raw materials, and supplies in and out of the manufacturing areas.
Working hours: ALL SHIFTS
- Learn to wrap skids of product
- Learn to respond to requests from customers for supplies and information
- Learn to de-corrugate material shipped from vendors
- Learn all types of communication (i.e. verbal, phone, e-mail) as required in the daily
operation of the department
- Learn functions of line clearance
- Learn equipment operation procedures and demonstrate understanding
- Complete training in cGMP practices, and demonstrate competency
- Learn and comply with all SOP s and associated documentation
- Learn and demonstrate good housekeeping practices
- Learn proper staging and location areas for components and equipment
- Assist in material handling using manual operated pallet jacks
- Understand and comply with all safety programs and procedures; ex. LOTO, MSDS, PPE
- Demonstrate reliability in attendance and punctuality
- Complete daily time cards thoroughly and accurately
- Learn to document steps accurately and legibly
- Use calculator to calculate amounts packaged, rejects, etc. Assist with other duties as assigned
Education and Experience
High School graduate or equivalent. Demonstrate basic mechanical skills. Demonstration of personal computer usage.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.