Randstad Onsite Recruiter in Lincoln, Nebraska
Monday, October 17, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad, the 2nd largest staffing agency in the world, is hiring a Recruiter/Account Manager in the Lincoln area!! This position provides training and great opportunity for growth. This is a terrific opportunity for motivated Entry Level Recruiters who want to pursue a rewarding career by assisting others in their job search.
- drive profitable growth by maximizing order fill ratio and growing the number of placements made each week
- create and execute a strategic recruitment plan by building a strong talent database through sourcing, assessing, and interviewing candidates both in-person and over the telephone
- handle all administrative details of the candidate processes - application, interview, and hire
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Standard assessment process
- 4-year college degree strongly preferred
- 2 years experience in a Recruiter or Account Manager capacity
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.