Randstad Customer Service Reps and Eligibility Specialists in Lincoln, Nebraska
Customer Service Reps and Eligibility Specialists
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionLooking for a career change? Passionate about the Healthcare Industry? Our client a leading innovator in the Healthcare Industry, is dedicated to providing critical health and human service programs around the globe. They are experiencing exponential growth. We are looking for some experienced Customer Service Reps and Eligibility Specialists. Training and an opportunity to grow with an expanding company. All qualified and interested candidates should apply online @ www.randstadstaffing.com and/or contact: email@example.com.
- Provides customer service by managing provider calls, obtaining information and answering questions, and in specific instances, refers callers to the Operations Manager for service and/or resolution.
- Enters information into the Provider Data Management System.
- Communicates with providers about ongoing enrollment status in accordance with set policies and procedures.
- Contacts providers to obtain missing information and records findings in the Provider Database Management System.
- Uses secure web services to complete tasks as defined in the policies and procedures.
- Reviews and screens provider enrollment applications for Nebraska Medicaid.
- Researches, verifies and documents information pertaining to providers using secure external web services and DECISIONPoint to complete screening and enrollment tasks as defined in the Project's policies, procedures, and protocols as applicable for this position.
Working hours: Mon-Fri 7AM - 4PM (Shift)
--High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree from an accredited college or university
--At least two (2) years of relevant experience required;
--Organizational, communication and interpersonal skills;
--Ability to document communication and outcomes effectively.
--Customer service experience, preferably in a call center or provider services environment;
--Computer literacy; ability to work with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
--Type 30+ wpm; ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment;
--Ability to successfully execute many tasks simultaneously; and ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.