Randstad 1st Shift Production Operator in Lincoln, Nebraska
1st Shift Production Operator
US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad has IMMEDIATE OPENINGS working for a leading manufacturer in the Lincoln area!!
- Operate packaging and/or manufacturing equipment at various work stations on assigned work cells, troubleshooting, machine adjustments and minor equipment repair and equipment changeovers.
- Directly responsible to perform machine setup, operation and packing finished product.
- Accurately document and complete necessary forms.
- Must maintain a clean work area and follow all safety regulations.
- Must promote an environment that fosters teamwork, open communication and a focus on quality and efficiencies
Working hours: 06:30 AM - 3:00 PM
--High School Diploma; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
--Required to sit, bend, stoop, twist, use hands and fingers, and balance
--Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
--Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals. Ability to compute rates and percentages.
--Physical strength and stamina for lifting up to 50 lbs.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.