Randstad Industrial Maintenance in Lexington, Kentucky
US$ 45,000 - US$ 49,000 per year
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionResponsible for maintaining, wiring, motors, lighting, and other electrical work as needed.
Mechanical duties include installing, troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site's business goals and objectives.
Specific duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Performs highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and plant equipment.
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production runs and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Advises management of hazardous conditions on current equipment.
- Uses a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detects faulty operations, defective material and reports those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas.
- Performs mechanic duties including but not limited to mechanical, pneumatic, hydraulic, trouble shooting and repair of production machines.
- Reads and interprets equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
- Performs regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Working hours: All shifts
Some experience with PLC's, pneumatic, mechanical, electrical and industrial skills, VFD's and HVAC. Familiarity with motor controls, controllers and sensors for temperature, pressure, level and flow, as well as photo eyes and proximity sensors.
2 years maintenance experience or any equivalent combination of experience and/or education from which comparable knowledge, skills and abilities have been achieved
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.