Randstad Warehouse Worker in Lenexa, Kansas
US$ 10 - US$ 11 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Currently seeking warehouse workers to cover various shifts for a large retailer in Lenexa, KS. This is a fast paced work environment as well as a production driven environment! If you have warehouse experience and are looking for a new opportunity we want to hear from you!
This is a 3 month Temp-Hire Opportunity!!
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks; checks for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with purchase order; wraps, packages, and ships supplies; delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas; tags and issues supplies; stocks shelves and rotates inventory
Working hours: 1st & 2nd shifts: 8 hour shift between 5am-1am
--High School Diploma or GED required
--Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
--Must be able to reach, stand, bend, and stoop
--Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
--Must follow all safety procedures and policies
Pay & Shifts:
-1st Shift start time: between 5:00am- 7:00am and goes for 8 to 10 hours after the start time
- 2nd shift start time is between 3:00pm- 5:00pm and once again goes for 8-10 hours after that start time
-1st shift, $10.50/hr and 2nd shift, $11.00/hr
Interested candidates please apply online at www.randstadusa.com
Send resume to Lynda.Jimenez@randstadusa.com
IMMEDIATE INTERVIEWS AVAILABLE!!!!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.