Randstad Warehouse Worker Needed in Lenexa, KS - Hiring Now in Lenexa, Kansas
Warehouse Worker Needed in Lenexa, KS - Hiring Now
US$ 10 - US$ 11 per hour
Tuesday, September 27, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our strong commitment to client satisfaction, and our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Randstad is currently working with a dynamic Fortune 500 organization in efforts to assist them in finding high energy Warehouse Worker in Lenexa, KS.
Lenexa, KS 66219
Job Title: Picker/Packer/General Warehouse work
Shifts & Pay Rate:
- 1st Shift - $10.50 per hour (Start time will be between 5:00AM - 7:00AM and will work an 8 hour shift)
- 2nd Shift - $11.00 per hour (Start time will be between 3:00PM - 5:00PM and will work an 8 hour shift)
- Employees will work 5 eight hour shifts that will include at least one weekend day.
3 month temp to hire opportunity
- Mark and label containers, container tags, or products, using marking tools.
- Measure, weigh, and count products and materials.
- Examine and inspect containers, materials, and products in order to ensure that packing specifications are met.
- Record product, packaging, and order information on specified forms and records.
- Remove completed or defective products or materials, placing them on moving equipment such as conveyors or in specified areas such as loading docks.
- Seal containers or materials, using glues, fasteners, nails, and hand tools.
- Load materials and products into package processing equipment.
- Receives and unloads freight both manually or with equipment such as forklifts and pallet jacks; checks for damaged goods; verifies quantity and quality of order; verifies items received with purchase order; wraps, packages, and ships supplies; delivers and retrieves supplies to and from work or storage areas; tags and issues supplies; stocks shelves and rotates inventory
Working hours: st Shift - $10.50 per hour (Start time will be
--High School Diploma or GED required
--Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen
--Must be able to reach, stand, bend, and stoop
--Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs.
--Must follow all safety procedures and policies
If you feel you meet these qualifications, please email a copy of your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.