Randstad Laboratory Technician in Lenexa, Kansas
US$ 15 - US$ 21 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Responsible for the preparation of chemical stock solutions as well as complex cell culture media formulations, to include notebook and record keeping, chemical inventory tracking, sterile filtration, bottling and storage of the finished product.
- Maintain appropriate stocking levels of all consumable supplies used in Media Development.
- Place orders for and reconcile receipt of consumables.
- Perform maintenance, cleaning, and calibrations on laboratory equipment as directed.
- Maintain the general research and development laboratories including but not limited to glassware, autoclaving, and stocking lab supplies.
- Review documentation for thoroughness and accuracy before and after task completion and make necessary corrections.
- Takes part in and contributes to a safe working environment by following corporate and departmental safety regulations.
Working hours: Monday - Friday (20hours weekly)
Part time position Monday- Friday
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.