Randstad Auto CAD and Drafter in Lakeland, Florida
Auto CAD and Drafter
US$ 16 - US$ 20 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionLocal fabrication company seeks an experienced CAD Draft/Engineer for a full-time opening in Lakeland, FL.
- Draft new and revise existing designs, based on field and design information provided
- Render detail drawings where required of schematics.
- MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Power Point) and database proficiency
- Detailed oriented- Self Motivated
- Engineering Background preferred but not required
- Minimum of 2 years of current CAD Experience
Working hours: M-F 7am-5pm
Please apply at www.randstadusa.com
Once you have applied, please call Melissa at 863-646-3081 for an immediate interview.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.