Randstad Machine Operator in Lake Villa, Illinois
Lake Villa, IL
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
A great company in Lake Villa, IL. is searching for a talented individual to become a machine operator in their warehouse. Starting pay is based on experience but will be between $11.00-$13.00 per hour. This is a 1st shift position working Monday-Friday and is a true Temp-To-Hire. No overtime work required.
- Candidate will start by operating the simple bagging machine to bag finished products
- Will be trained to shrink wrap products to ready them for shipment
- Labeling packages for shipment; matching shipping numbers and entering shipping data
- More responsibilities to come upon permanent conversion of candidate
- After permanent conversion and 1 year of work, will receive the following:
+ Up to 7 paid holidays
+ After 3 months as a permanent employee company insurance is paid for 100% by company
+ 1 week paid vacation
+ Ability to be a part of a profit sharing company
+ Enroll in a discretionary bonus program
Working hours: 9:00am - 5:00pm
- Either a High School Diploma or GED is required
- Must be able to pass drug screening requirements
- Candidates must be able to adapt to an ever changing environment
- Must be able to work efficiently with little supervision
- This is a company perfect for someone looking to make a career for themselves
To apply to this position, please click the "apply" button and send an updated copy of your resume to email@example.com.
This one will go fast, apply today!!!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.