Randstad QA Lab Technician in La Puente, California
QA Lab Technician
La Puente, CA
US$ 19 - US$ 23 per hour
Thursday, October 13, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
Include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
1. Selects products for testing at specified stages in the production process, and tests for a variety of qualities including chemical/physical characteristics, microbiological integrity and sensory evaluation, requiring taste & smell.
2. Analyzes incoming ingredients assuring compliance to specifications.
3. Performs Quality Team Audits, including Good Manufacturing Practices and Housekeeping.
4. Help maintain compliance in HACCP, FQP, GMP and Safety.
5. Records and evaluates test data, alerting Quality Assurance Manager/ Supervisor to any deviations from specifications.
6. Prepares necessary medias and reagents needed for laboratory functioning.
7. Maintains lab equipment and supplies.
8. Interfaces with natural work teams; acts as facilitator/coach in areas such as Quality Control techniques, Good Manufacturing Practices, and product quality/safety.
9. Other duties as assigned.
Working hours: M-F; 2pm-10:30pm
To perform the duties of this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily, have knowledge of SAP and maintain an excellent attendance record. The requirements are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required for the position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential function.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.