Randstad Medical Customer Service Representative in Knoxville, Tennessee
Medical Customer Service Representative
US$ 9 - US$ 10 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
We are currently recruiting for a Medical CSR for the north Knoxville area. This position is responsible for incoming phone calls and customer inquiries for medical equipment and supplies. All necessary billing and patient information and insurance verifications are obtained and reviewed by this representative.
1. Intake of all orders.
2. Processing customer sales agreements.
3. Greet all walk-in customers and help them to obtain products, services and information they are interested in.
4. Maintain store displays, keeping the sales floor clean, neat and presentable to customers.
5. Replenish all retail stock on floor and maintain company merchandising concepts and seasonal setups.
6. Provide patient fitting and instruction in specific products according to customer service knowledge and training.
7. Processing store cash sales and daily cash register opening and closing procedures.
8. Processing required assignment and insurance order in-take according to company billing policy.
9. Assist billing department with weekly data processing tasks as assigned during periods where work load permits.
10. Control the opening and closing of the store insuring that lights, doors, phones, music, alarms and registers are properly managed.
11. Make nightly deposits and complete daily sales closing for each register and forward reports to deposit to proper department location.
12. Report all negative or problematic events to supervisors immediately after attempts have been made to resolve them.
13. Direct deliveries in absence of store manager.
14. Assume responsibility for store management in the absence of the Medical Customer Service Manager.
Working hours: Monday-Saturday 8am-6pm
1.-High school diploma or GED equivalent
2.-Strong background in typing, filing, computer operation, etc.
3.-Knowledge of medical products and supplies.
4.-Experience in insurance and third party billing.
6.-Excellent customer service skills and telephone etiquette.
Please contact our office at 865.539.7940 or if you meet the requirements email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.