Randstad Contracts Administrator in Knoxville, Tennessee
US$ 60,000 - US$ 100,000 per year
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
- Responsible for contract administration functions for prime contract and sub-tier government and commercial contracts in accordance with applicable commercial, government and international contract rules and regulations.
- Reviews statements of work and specifications to identify risks, informs management of contractual risks and obligations and offers solutions to mitigate contractual/program risks.
- Administers contract change management and contract closeout activities.
- Ensures records are created and properly retained and maintains current contracts, files and records.
- Controls formal correspondence with customers. Monitors and ensures compliance with contract terms, special provisions, warranties, deliverables and funding requirements.
- Acts as the focal point of contact with the customer for all contractual matters and is a liaison with customers and internal departments for all matters affecting contracts.
Working hours: Monday through friday 8AM to 5PM
-Bachelor s or Master s required
-Experience in the Nuclear industry required
--Ability to support and/or develop negotiation strategies for management s approval
--Demonstrated ability to continually improve in contract administration
--Basic understanding of contracting corporate policies and procedures and ability to accurately interpret contract language
--Advanced knowledge of contracting concepts, FARs, and other federal acquisition regulations and applicable public contract acquisition laws and regulations
--Strong analytical and communication skills
--Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel
--Ability to administer contracts of large scope and complexity
--Strong external and internal negotiation skills
--Effective presentation, leadership and team-building skills. Emerging ability to excel in management environment.
--Ability to draft moderate to complex, non-routine contractual instruments. Ability to use independent judgment and creativity to resolve contract issues.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.