Randstad Project Manager in Kennett Square, Pennsylvania
Kennett Square, PA
Friday, October 7, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionThis position entails a number of responsibilities centered around facilitating the process of designing and manufacturing architectural metal panel projects. A summarization of duties is below...
- Develop and implement an execution plan for the production of submittals, samples, mockups, and all finished product.
- Ability to keep all project stakeholders informed of project milestones and delivery
- Team leader with the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Project budget management
- Project planning and material procurement
- Risk Management/Assessment
- Document organization skills
- Maintain relationship with client through all aspects of project
Working hours: Monday- Friday- 8-5
Successful candidates should possess the following traits:
--Clear written and verbal communication skills
--Ability to read architectural plans, specifications, shop drawings and 3D visualization
--General knowledge of commercial construction and the construction management process
--Excel certification or demonstrates strong working knowledge of Excel.
--Working knowledge of Adobe PDF, including commenting and mark-ups
--Time management skills
--Problem solving skills
--Familiarity with AutoCAD a plus
--Familiarity with Building Skins a plus
Minimum requirements are as follows:
--BS or BA level in Administration or Project Management
--Three years of experience in a related field
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.