Randstad Warehouse Supervisor in Kennesaw, Georgia
US$ 16 - US$ 18 per year
Friday, September 30, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionWe are assisting a leading multi-national medical supplies company in Kennesaw to hire a Warehouse Supervisor. This position is permanent, full time and includes excellent pay, benefits and growth opportunities. Apply today.
Leads and coordinates activities of teammates engaged the production of Care Point Surgical
Totes. Ensure the smooth flow of operations to include Responsible for filling customer pack
orders and getting them ready for shipment in a manner that meets company standards for
safety, security and productivity.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Responsible for the maintaining and updating current Licensing for all Business Accounts
across all DC's. Utilization of all resources such as websites, control spreadsheets as well as
contacting customers directly to obtain appropriate information.
2. Assigns job functions to teammates according to schedules and operational demands.
3. Trains or ensures the training of new teammates or retrains existing teammates in job
4. Studies production schedules and estimates teammate-hour requirements for completion of
5. Interprets specifications and job orders to teammates and assigns duties.
6. Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules.
7. Recommends measures to improve production methods, quality of product and suggests
changes in working conditions to increase efficiency of the warehouse.
8. Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists teammates in solving work problems.
9. Initiates or suggests plans to motivate teammates to achieve work goals.
10. Communicates with supervisors and or management team regarding personnel issues and
day to day operations.
11. Regularly conducts team talks or start up meetings in conjunction with supervisors.
12. Provides regular feedback to supervisors and managers on teammate performance. May
provide input for annual reviews.
13. Able to perform all the duties of the Care Room Coordinator.
Working hours: 6am - 4.30pm
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
1. High School Diploma, General Education Diploma or equivalent, required.
2. Minimum one (1) year of Lead or Supervisory experience, preferred.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS & ABILITIES:
KEY JOB-SPECIFIC KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
1. Business Knowledge of Warehouse
3. Attendance in green zone
4. Technology WMS
$50,000 - $55,000 1st Shift Monday to Friday
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.