Randstad Production Supervisor (Food) in Kennesaw, Georgia
Production Supervisor (Food)
US$ 40 - US$ 70 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionOur client, a fast growing food manufacturing company, is looking for an experienced Production Supervisor:
- Manage daily line operations in Mixing, Baking, and Packaging. Insures line is running properly, identifies the need for, arranges for and coordinates maintenance repair, replacement, or upgrades.
- Directs personnel and activities to achieve consistent, highest quality products at the lowest possible cost.
- Attends POG meeting daily.
- Insures compliance with GMPs and all regulatory requirements
- Enters shift units, downtime, and carton weight data into Supervisor audit.
- Utilizes SAP to manage maintenance of line equipment.
- Maintains good labor relations and resolves all verbal grievances and other labor related issues in a timely manner.
- Participates in evaluation/training of hourly personnel.
- Insures employees follow all Atlanta Bakery, Local, State, and Federal Health and Safety rules and regulations including EPA and OSHA.
- Insure compliance with safe operating procedures by line personnel.
- Plan and coordinate Safety Meetings.
- Coordinate and follow up on all reportable and near miss accidents.
- Coordinate and follow up on all Safety violations.
- Conduct monthly Safety Inspections of line and follow up on observed issues.
- Maintain all line related system and regulatory documentation on their shift.
- Provides Production Manager input on budget issues.
Working hours: 1st shift
- BA/BS degree in operations management, business or a related field or equivalent experience
- A minimum of one year prior supervisory or leadership experience
- Prior sanitation experience preferred
- Excellent analytical and computer skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.