Randstad Customer Service/ Inside Sales in Kennesaw, Georgia
Customer Service/ Inside Sales
US$ 14 - US$ 15 per hour
Wednesday, October 5, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad at Cobb is currently hiring a Customer Service Representative (Stainless steel and industrial supply company) for one of our clients in the local Kennesaw area. Come join a company which is Entrepreneurial Focused, respecting employee ideas, practicing good employee relations whilst enabling employees to be creative, learn and grow. The company is seeking like-minded individuals who work well together and who respects others ideas, creative thoughts and perspectives.
In order to move forward faster in our process, please complete the video introduction by following this link https://randstad.greenjobinterview.net/apply?job=168211
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests
- Sell product and place customer orders in computer system
- Provide customers with product information
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Identify, research and resolve customer issues using the computer system
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Research customer complaints and product returns
- Process credit memo requests for returned goods and/or price adjustments.
-Process purchase order requests for made to order items.
-Use computer to suggest appropriate inventory levels at appropriate locations to satisfy customer requirements.
-This may include suggesting reallocation of inventory when necessary
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Skills and Qualifications:
- 1-2 years of recent call center customer service experience required
- Industry experience is a MUST (stainless steel, industrial supply company)
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multitask as well as have good organizational skills
- Ability to take customer orders, resolve issues and communicate effectively with customers
- Computer literate to include Microsoft Excel
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.