Randstad Assembler in Kennesaw, Georgia
US$ 11 - US$ 13 per hour
Thursday, September 29, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionResponsible for the assembly or production of component parts into completed units adhering to the assembly traveler/standard work instructions.
- Maintains acceptable performance standards for assembly, production, quality, safety, and housekeeping.
- Performs minor adjustments, repairs, or setups to equipment or machines under supervision.
- Inspects parts or completed units by using visual inspection, gauges, tape measures, check fixtures, calipers, or other inspection equipment.
- Performs a variety of assembly or production duties with minimal supervision.
- Responsible to see that all company supplied tools used are placed into proper storage cabinets daily.
- Performs all other assigned duties as instructed by supervision.
Working hours: 1st Shift
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty safely and satisfactorily using good judgment.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
6 months experience in a manufacturing environment
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.