Randstad Administrative Specialist in Kennesaw, Georgia
US$ 12 - US$ 13 per hour
Monday, October 10, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionRandstad at Cobb is currently hiring an Administrative Specialist for a client in the local Kennesaw area.
Please complete the brief introductory video in order to move forward in the process https://randstad.greenjobinterview.net/apply?job=168218
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Auditing/Reviewing transit updates and information provided via carrier websites
- Updating and maintain shipping records in company databases
- Assisting in customer problems/inquiries and providing problem resolutions escalation when needed
- Acting as a liaison between customers, carriers and customer service representatives
- Assist in establishing/maintain relationships with potential and existing SROD Customers
- Performing other duties as assigned by management
Working hours: 8:00am-5:00pm
Skills and Qualifications include but not limited to:
- High school diploma or GED required.
- All candidates will be testing in Data Entry
- Language Skills: Ability to read and comprehend instructions.
- Reasoning Ability: Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
- Ability to deal with problems involving variables in standardized situations. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple critical projects simultaneously. Good analytical skills are important.
- Computer Skills: Basic MS Office skills, including Word, Outlook, Excel, and Internet.
- Good oral communication skills, particularly when dealing with a variety of people and situations over the phone and by email.
- Excellent customer service, problem-solving, and decision-making skills.
- Must demonstrate teamwork and ability to develop productive relationships.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.