Randstad Scanning/File clerk & Data Entry in Jessup, Maryland
Scanning/File clerk & Data Entry
US$ 10 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
Randstad is currently seeking multiple TEMPORARY data entry/office clerk professionals for a term of at least 3 months to start by next week (week of 10/10). These individuals must be professional and dependable! These individuals MUST be available to work a second shift ( 4:15pm - 2:45am). Three training shifts will be during the day from 7:30am - 4:00pm upon hire.
There will be times when candidates will be standing but this is primarily a seated position.
- Processing and filing files, books, pages etc. in specific order
- Handling paper files, removing staples, fasteners etc.
- Scanning multiple documents
- Confirming accuracy of scanned documents
- Operate, clean and troubleshoot scanners
- Data entry
Other duties may be assigned throughout the assignment.
Working hours: 4:15pm-2:45am
- Detail oriented
- Able to follow specific directions
- Keyboard proficiency
- Must be able to operate general office equipment (scanner, copier, computer, etc.)
- Drug screen and background required
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.