Randstad Brand Manager/Digital Marketing in Jersey City, New Jersey
Brand Manager/Digital Marketing
Jersey City, NJ
US$ 60,000 - US$ 80,000 per year
Wednesday, September 28, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionOur client located in the Jersey City/Manhattan area has an exciting opportunity for a Brand Manager to RUN their United States division. This role is path accessible and is available to all tri-state area candidates. This is a permanent position with an established international organization within the tourism industry. The ideal candidate will aspire to be part of a winning team and want to grow with this organization.
- Brand Development - Take full responsibility of developing the brand in the US through various marketing efforts.
- Creating, editing, and sprucing up material for website/emails/social media/blogs
- Development and implementation of a clear customer acquisition and retention strategy
- Planning PR campaigns and work closely with external PR, Advertising, and Marketing agencies
- Manage company's marketing budgets
- Develop and maintain vendor relationships with suppliers including airlines and tourist boards
- Ensure all US web content is SEO optimized
Working hours: 9am- 5:30pm
--Digital Marketing experience NECESSARY!
--Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal - will be responsible for writing blogs, social media posts, and email blasts
--Ability to plan ahead and meet strict deadlines
--Comfortable holding/attending meetings through Skype
--Strong creative flair and attention to detail
--Experience using Survey Monkey, Mail Chimp, Photoshop, HTML
--High Energy - Entrepreneurial mindset
--Significant E-Commerce experience A MUST! (social media, website, SEO optimization)
--Good knowledge of travel industry
--Bachelor's Degree Required
All candidates must be willing to submit a writing sample for review.
All candidates should contact Ella at Ella.Ravallese@RandstadUsa.com.
Please forward your resume and writing sample for review.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.