Randstad Application Developer in Jersey City, New Jersey
Jersey City, NJ
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
1) 5 to 7 years of strong experience with either .NET or J2EE
2) 2 years experience in scripting languages like unix, perl, shell, etc..
3) 3 to 5 years experience with some databases, preferably Oracle, SQL, Sybase or DB2
4) Should be able to support once the code is pushed to production
5) Financial services experience is necessary. Experience in risk analytics or modeling background is a plus.
6) Should be able to work in fast paced environment on a time bound projects
7) should be able to provide technical guidance in solving business requirements
8) Should be able to work with team of developers and guide them
9) should be able work with business users in complex requirements gathering and translating them into actionable items for developers. Most of the times this includes quick prototyping.
10) Fast learners
11) 1 - 2 years experience in XML and XBRL.