Randstad Assistant Team Lead in Jericho, New York
Assistant Team Lead
US$ 40,000 - US$ 43,000 per year
Monday, October 3, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionWe currently have an opening for an Assistant Team Lead in Jericho, NY!
To be successful in the Assistant Team Lead role, the ideal candidate would need to possess the following skills:
- Day-to-day supervision of Agents; provide support and guidance on issues related to call handling; develop team's professional phone skills and knowledge
- Monitor staff to ensure service levels are met and individual/ department goals are obtained regularly (i.e., AHT, ACW, AUX, Hold time)
- Work in collaboration with other departments to identify root cause of reoccurring issues; reduce overall costs by proactively working to eliminating these issues before they occur
- In coordination with senior management, implement performance standards; execute new program initiatives and ensure adherence; communicate job expectations; conduct performance evaluations and recommend salary changes for designated staff members; conduct new hire interviews; monitor and record absenteeism; conduct disciplinary actions; enforce policies and procedures
- Listen to and evaluate recorded calls to validate proper handling and adherence to company standards and requirements; perform verbal and written monitoring of agents and provide trend data to management; provide feedback and coaching support to team members; partner with training and development to assess training needs and implement improvement initiatives
- Must have five years' experience as a supervisor (10-15 direct reports)
Working hours: 9am-5pm
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.