Randstad Customer Service Representative in Jamaica, New York
Customer Service Representative
US$ 15 per hour
Monday, October 3, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Administration
We have exciting opportunities available for Customer Service Representatives at a global logistics company in Queens and Nassau County.
- Solve customer inquiries; explain products, enter customer orders and assist customers with all their service needs
- Providing full service customer satisfaction
- Managing on demand changes/upgrades in service
- Provide all details available for online internet tracking
- Receive calls and handle each inquiry to ensure customers are satisfied on the first call
Shift: (JFK) Mon-Fri 12:00PM - 8:00PM
(NHP) Su-Thurs OR Tue-Sat 3:00PM-11:30PM
(NHP) Mon-Fri 9:00AM-5:00PM
- College Degree Required
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Excellent customer service skills, 1-3 years+ prior experience preferred
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Organizational skills and attention-to-detail
If you feel you are interested and qualified for the position, please apply. All qualified applicants will be contacted shortly.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.