Randstad Quality Management Specialist in Jacksonville, Florida
Quality Management Specialist
US$ 25 per hour
Tuesday, October 11, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
We are seeking an experienced Medical Device Quality Specialist for a great career opportunity in Jacksonville, FL!
This position works with the QMS Director to develop, implement, and maintain quality management system activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs/documents Internal Audits.
- Responsible for document management systems.
- Controls and monitors calibration systems.
- Monitors supplier quality programs and ratings.
- Implement and oversight of corrective and preventive actions.
- Monitor NCMR s and analyzes data.
- Monitors environmental issues concerning product.
- Assists in Management Reviews.
- Collect and report quality data.
- Conduct and support on-site audits conducted by external providers.
- Draft quality policies and procedures.
- Ensures the implementation of quality systems and initiatives.
- Retrieval and Interpretation of Documents.
- Use of SAP
Working hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor s degree
- High School and minimum of 5 years Quality Management/Assurance systems with quality certifications
from a recognized quality entity such as American Society of Quality.
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you re looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.