Randstad Forklift Operator in Jacksonville, Florida
US$ 11 - US$ 12 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Temp to Perm
Randstad USA Manufacturing & Logistics
DescriptionRandstad's Westside Manufacturing and Logistics branch is currently hiring for forklift operators. All of these positions will be located on the Westside of Jacksonville.
We currently have openings for 1st shift. The hours for first shift are 6:00am - 2:30pm.
Pay ranges from $12.00 to $15.00 per hour (based on experience).
Working hours: Monday-Sunday 1st and 2nd shift
- Operates order picker and forklift in and around warehouse
- Pulls product from the warehouse for shipment to the stores
- Loads and unloads shipments, pallets, etc.
- Wraps order on pallet for shipment
- Performing daily equipment checks such as recharging the truck's battery and lubricating equipment
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment
- Maintain a clean & safe environment
- Forklift certification per OSHA standards
These positions require a background check and drug screening prior to starting. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please apply directly to this posting with your most updated resume.
We look forward to assisting you in your job search!
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.