Randstad Financial Customer Service Representative in Jacksonville, Florida
Financial Customer Service Representative
US$ 15 per hour
Friday, October 14, 2016
Randstad USA Administration
DescriptionAssociates will be providing service support for all brokerage and banking account products and service features through inbound calls from Advisory, and clients regarding technical matters. . After the required training curriculum is successfully completed and a passing grade on both of the practical and written assessments is achieved, the Associate will begin servicing inbound client contacts. Associates may be required to solve problems and investigate/resolve a wide variety of issues and requests include gathering additional information, setting expectations and working with other support organizations to fulfill the request.
The Associates are required to provide complete and accurate information regarding all of the brokerage and banking products and services including:
Account balances, holdings and activity
- Website log-on, passwords reset, navigation and other functionality or trouble shooting
- Statement reconciliation
- Visa activity/deferred debit and rewards program rules and benefits
- Web Bill Payment
- Handle incoming Wealth Management (and MEAC, MESD Tech calls) client calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
- Support website navigation and functionality including but not limited to linking of accounts to online view and statements, creating user friendly IDs, resetting client passwords, and providing technical support with connecting to the websites and quicken downloads
Working hours: Ranges from Sunday-Friday, 5AM-12Am
*REQUIRED TO HAVE ASSOCIATE'S DEGREE OR HIGHER***
Required to have a broad knowledge of the financial industry and an understanding of brokerage and bank products, services and technology.
- Professional Demeanor: Ability to conduct oneself with patience, composure, and appropriate attitude
- Service Adeptness: Comprehend and empathize with client needs, devote time and effort to satisfy the client's
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills: Use good research and problem solving skills; know where to go to
- Initiative: Demonstrate a "self-starter" behavior and a willingness to help others
- Communication Skills: Communicate effectively, actively listen and follow-up with questions and updates to involved parties
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad. EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law.